Time and time and again we see customers coming in with the leftovers of a lash job gone really bad. So whichever studio you choose for your next lash treatment - please check the following points before you go ahead.
- Hygiene in the studio
- Training and further education of the Lash Artists - let them show you those certificates
- Choice of Extensions - those should never be too long or heavy (never more than 0,15mm)
- Stickies - when several extensions and natural lashes are baked together in too much glue
- Official business registration and insurance
- Pricing - a lash artist that offers an elegant full set of lash extensions for only a few bucks can never afford proper education or high end supplies.
There are even more facts to keep in mind when choosing your lash artist - stay tuned for our next posts!