The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts between the customer and CILOLA for the dispatch of goods ordered via the CILOLA online shop on the website www.cilola.com.
(1) In addition to the confidentiality of his account and password, the customer is also responsible for restricting access to his computer in order to prevent unauthorized access to his account. The customer agrees to take responsibility for all activities that occur on his account.
(2) The customer must take all necessary measures to ensure that the password is kept secret and secure, and must promptly notify CILOLA if he has reason to believe that his password has become known to third parties or is used or likely to be used in an unauthorized manner.
(3) The customer must ensure that CILOLA's statements are accurate and complete. The customer must notify CILOLA immediately of any changes to the information provided at the time of registration.
1) The customer places an order with the following steps:
(A) Select product (s) and add "to shopping cart".
(B) Click for detailed information on the products to be purchased. To continue purchasing, click "Checkout".
(C) Enter all personal data and click "Next".
(D) Select the appropriate Paypal account as payment method and enter all Paypal data.
(2) Once the order has been placed, CILOLA will send the customer an email confirming receipt of the order and specifying all order details. This email does not justify acceptance of the order.
(3) CILOLA accepts the order either by sending the products to the address specified by the customer or by confirming the shipment with an e-mail. The contract is not concluded until CILOLA has accepted the order.
(4) The payment is not collected until the order has been received.
(1) All prices stated in the CILOLA Online-Shop are in Euro and include 19% German VAT. Shipping costs are not included. Completion of the order with checkout takes place via 3D-secure gateway. Detailed information about shipping costs
§ 5 below.
The credit card charges will never go beyond the credit card provider.
(2) CILOLA accepts the following payment methods:
You pay the invoice amount via the online provider Paypal. In principle, you must be registered there or register, authenticate with your access data and confirm payment instructions to us. You will receive more information during the ordering process.
(3) If the customer does not pick up the package and incurs additional costs, the customer is responsible for these extra costs and must pay all costs and expenses associated with the return. These include freight charges, any special charges, fees, taxes, duties, returns, any additional costs, etc..
(4) CILOLA reserves the right to change prices and is not liable for printing errors.
(1) Products which are in stock will be delivered within Germany within 2 to 3 working days, within the EU and abroad within 7 working days.
(a) If the customer orders more than one article and one or more of them are out of stock, CILOLA will not ship these goods until all ordered items are back in stock. In this case, the delivery time can extend to up to four weeks for customers.
(3) The delivery agent for Germany and Austria is DHL, international deliveries are delivered with UPS.
(4) The shipping costs within Germany are 4,50 Euro. Please refer to the table under Delivery for delivery times as well as delivery times and delivery costs for all other countries. From an order value of 100 EUR we deliver free of charge within Germany.
(5) CILOLA shall not be liable for delays in delivery if caused by circumstances beyond our control (weather, strike of the parcel service, etc.).
(6) While we take every care to ensure that our products are packaged in a way that they are protected during transport, damage may occur. Of course, we regret very much the inconvenience. If damage occurs during transport, we ask you to return the damaged goods to us. We will replace it with new product.
(7) Please remember to collect your package. If a package is not picked up by the customer and incurs any additional costs, the customer is responsible for these additional costs and is charged all costs and expenses associated with the return. These include freight charges, any special charges, fees, taxes, duties, charges to LinkLogistics a/s for prepayments, return costs, any additional costs, etc.
(1) Products sold under a sale or offer may not be returned or exchanged. All sales are final and binding.
(2) The customer is entitled to return unused or unused goods within 14 days (except items purchased in the sale). Goods should be returned in their original packaging. They must be unused. If there are indications that the goods have been used to such an extent that there is an impairment, the customer loses his right of withdrawal. The 14-day return period begins upon receipt of these instructions (e.g., by e-mail or fax), but not before the customer receives the goods. In order to comply with the 14-day return period, it is sufficient that the products concerned have been sent as new and unused within this period. The customer is entitled to deliver the goods directly in the CILOLA store in Sredzkistraße 54, 10405 Berlin.
(3) Upon return of products, all services and products obtained as well as the resulting profits will be returned.
(4) CILOLA will only assume the costs resulting from the return of products if the return is a result of an error on our part.
(5) Ordered articles can only be returned if they are still sealed and in original packaging. Our conditions of return do not affect your statutory requirements. To prevent fraud, we only refund the credit card or the Paypal account that was used when the order was placed.
CILOLA retains ownership of the goods until all payments have been paid in full.
(1) Once purchased, CILOLA retains all intellectual property rights, in particular the design and copyrights of the goods. The customer is not entitled to remove and / or reuse parts of the website content. In particular, the customer is not allowed to use any data acquisition, robots or similar data collectors and collectors to reuse substantial parts of this website (either once or several times).
(3) The customer is not allowed to use the website in such a way that the website or the access to it is safe or presumably interrupted, damaged or impaired.
(1) CILOLA is entitled to collect, process and use customer data in accordance with applicable data protection law.
(2) CILOLA wird Kundendaten allein für den Zweck einsetzen, für den die Daten bereitgestellt wurden sowie für Korrespondenz mit dem Kunden.
(3) Wenn für den Zahlungsvorgang notwendig wird CILOLA die Zahlungsdaten des Kunden an das mit der Zahlung beauftragte Kreditinstitut weiterleiten.